The Impact of Mobile Technology on Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
We've examined the success of 83,866 participants in a variety of fundraising campaigns to help answer this question.
What we discovered:
- 30% of traffic to fundraising and donation pages comes from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
- 23% of participants in peer-driven events and campaigns choose to use mobile technology to help them fundraise for good causes
- Participants who use mobile technology to fundraise in a campaign raise up to 2.95x more than those who do not
- The percentage of donations made on mobile web browsers is now at 15% and growing
- Event participants using iPhones raise just slightly more than participants on Android devices
Download your copy to learn more!
As we increasingly adopt mobile devices in our professional and personal lives, it seems we are also turning to mobile technology to help us support charitable causes. Use these stats to help you determine how to integrate mobile tools into your nonprofit organization's next fundraising campaign.
Download Your Copy